Sunday, December 7, 2014

Fall Lipstick Color.

Summer is lighter, peachy tones, warm colors, and shine. Fall came and went (for me, anyway), and now winter has set in. It's time to pull out the wooly sweaters and scarves and store away the tank tops and sandals. In addition to switching out my summer wardrobe for my winter one, I also went to the mall today and bought myself one more winter-y shade of lipstick. 

It was by Mac (pictured below) is a fairly dark red in the color Sin. It comes out as almost a burgundy color when applied (the first coat). I must say that it has a cool undertone, which reminds me of the colder months. It goes on matte, which is also trending this season. (By the way, I meant to take pictures while it was fresh out of the bottle, but I accidentally nicked the very tip.)


No comments:

Post a Comment