Friday, February 20, 2015

Its a 10: Miracle Leave in Product

I consider frizz a problem for me. I hate blowdrying my hair (heck I don't even own a blowdryer!), but when it air drys the hair framing my face decides to puff up into a monster only tamed by a hot tool. 

Someone else bought this for me, otherwise I wouldn't have purchased it myself. The price is, well, it's a little high. I have a tiny bottle (4oz) and that it cost a good $18. I haven't actually had to buy it myself since I haven't run out, but I likely will suffer the spendy cost and repurchase.

This is supposed to tame frizz, add shine, act as a heat spray, detangles, prevent split ends, create silkiness, and enhance natural body. 

Tames frizz?
Yep! Spray this in and the hair around my face looks as sleek as the other hair. 

Adds shine?
I mean, I guess it looks shiny. My hair is already pretty shiny and I can't notice a difference, but yes, I have heard it does its job here.

Acts as a heat spray?
Well...I cannot vouch for this one, unfortunately. I don't use it as a heat spray and am not planning on trying. I like to put on a lot and I would use too much of this product too frequently. Its too expensive for that.

Detangles?
Yes! If there is a major knot in my hair, you better believe I'll reach for this and spritz it in!

Prevents split ends?
I would say that it definitely makes hair feel completely healthy all around, including the ends.

Creates silkiness?
Yes! My hair feels very...mmm...slippery after this has done its job, but doesn't look greasy.

Enhances natural body?
This is the one where I am gonna have to say no, it does not. I (naturally) have some slight waves in my hair, and they are really slight, I mean. If I spray this in, my hair loses that and as a result it goes straight and flat.

Also, I have read a lot of reviews that complain about the smell. I personally don't find it bad.

Would I recommend this? Yes, I would if someone is willing to pay for it. Granted, it does last a while, but still pricey.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty nice product! I love how your wrote this review, it is so clear with all these little questions about the products and your experience!

    xo Mel || Sketch & Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I checked out your blog and I gotta say, I really like it!

      Delete
  2. It’s awesome post!
    Thanks for sharing it!)

    p.s. do you like shopping or travel? Read how to save up 75% in my new post http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/04/universal-clothes.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete