Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Thanks but no thanks, Sephora

See a difference? No? Yeah...I don't either. The only difference is the one on the left was bought from Sephora in a packet of 12 for $7. The one on the right came in a set of 60 for under $2. I am not going to say the pricey ones don't work (they do) but they work no more than the other ones.

I don't even know why I bought the Sephora ones in the first place. I always need more bobby pins, but a set of 12 for $7 doesn't seem like a good idea, but I just figured, "Hey maybe they're different. I'll give it a go." Warning: do not give it a go. 

In its defense, I love all the shades of blue that it came in. Without texturizing spray, bobby pins slide out of my hair in a minute. The Sephora ones looked less shiny, almost matte. Perhaps I was thinking that they would act different. Mmm...no. I went out with these and when I felt my bangs fall in my face I felt around my hair, finding one stuck in the middle and only making its way toward the ends.

A word of advice: save your money and buy bobby pins cheap in bulk.

No comments:

Post a Comment