Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Snow has fallen AGAIN!



SECOND SNOWFALL! I really shouldn't be this excited, but let's face it. Snow means Christmas is closer, and who doesn't love Christmas?!  I actually used to hate it, to be honest. Not the actually Christmas-y part. But I travel every year because my family is so spread out. I know, I know. Everyone loves to travel, right? I, however, don't.

I hate being confined into an aircraft for any amount of time. Arriving and staying in a new place is okay, but the actual travel time makes me cringe at the thought. Trapped in a metal plane for hours, maybe a day? I can only get up to stretch my legs for a few moments? No thanks. It makes me feel very trapped and that's what I hate. 

This year I am trying my hardest to not think about travel time on a plane. I am thinking of family and the good times created there. Maybe I'll sleep on the flight. That was a good thought, but I don't sleep AT ALL when I am flying or in a car. 

Are you enjoying Christmas this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment